Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I am just acting a fool about calling it that. Dont really know much about it other than what I have heard from people going in there. I do know it is successfull as it has been around for a looonnng time.
    Now, when it was first opened, it was known as The Highway Head Shop, meaning they sold mostly paraphenalia for pot smokers. Later on, throught the years, it developed into a pretty cool place for other things such as souvenirs, and clothes.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff

    I guess a bong is considered a souvenior by some.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff

    That guy is awsome
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff

    He's awesome for wrecking a ****ing car into a place that could have killed someone or several people? Lock his ass up for a long time, he's whacked out trash.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    He's awesome for wrecking a ****ing car into a place that could have killed someone or several people? Lock his ass up for a long time, he's whacked out trash.
    pretty sure that was sarcasm..........
    Cant we all just get along?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    He's awesome for wrecking a ****ing car into a place that could have killed someone or several people? Lock his ass up for a long time, he's whacked out trash.

    The Highway Boutique was closed at the time of the crash, which occurred at 9:08 a.m., and no one was inside.

    Also it was a ford truck not a ****ing car. Do you even read?
    GO VOLS

  7. #7
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff

    I don't think you've seen many of his posts rocky, he says stuff like that all of the time and has meant it.


    I apologize, I didn't read it all. With that said, he's still a moron and there still could have been people inside. Oh and a thousand apologies for the 'car' comment, so it was a redneck in his truck probably(not saying people who drive trucks are rednecks, before there's whining over that) who did this. Its still f'ing stupid! More people who are what's wrong with the country.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff

    I heard Bin Laden has contacted this guy to be a part of his team. He will be heading out shortly to flight school.

    BTW it did not look like the building was damaged all that much but it was dark when I drove by.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff

    what a total douche

    driving a truck into a store because of selling a stupid synthetic product.

    he should go to jail for a significant amount of time.
    he caused thousands of dollars worth of damage and could have possibly hurt someone seriously.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    I don't think you've seen many of his posts rocky, he says stuff like that all of the time and has meant it. I apologize, I didn't read it all. With that said, he's still a moron and there still could have been people inside. Oh and a thousand apologies for the 'car' comment, so it was a redneck in his truck probably(not saying people who drive trucks are rednecks, before there's whining over that) who did this. Its still f'ing stupid! More people who are what's wrong with the country.
    LOL so says the guy that anybody he dont agree with is a redneck. I dont think i have posted about folks driving into heads shops before BTW. A lso ****breath this guy could have taken himself out of the gene pool that ever cross ur mind.
    GO VOLS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •